Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Southern February Sunset

On Saturday night my husband & I ventured out to watch the sunset on the Intercoastal Waterway. As we watched this breathtaking sight it made me think about how easy it is to let life pass by
so quickly as we go day by day struggling to get everything done. I can't remember the last time
I stopped to smell a flower, or look up at the sky to see all of the gifts God puts before us.
 
We sat and watched the brush strokes as God painted the sky & I captured this beautiful moment.
 
I have always been fascinated with lighting, creating an ambiance & mood within my photographs.
The phonographs below portray the feeling I had while watching this remarkable sunset and include
3 of my favorite things:
 
Trees (I'm obsessed), Moss & Reflection
 
 
 


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment